So that all may enjoy their visit to Englewood Parks, we ask you to please abide the following park usage guidelines:
Prohibited Items include:
- Alcohol, marijuana and illegal substances
- Bounce houses/Jump Castles
- Amplification including karyoke machines, microphones and large speakers
- Drones/remote control devices including remote control boats on lakes & ponds.
- Dogs off-leash except in designated off-leash dog parks
- Vehicles in parks
- Click here for a complete list of all park rules & regulations
Off-leash Dog Park Rules
- Dogs must be under control at all times.
- Users must have a leash for each dog.
- Dogs must be on leash until inside the dog park.
- No dogs in heat are allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- Visitors use the facility at their own risk and assume all liability.
- Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
- Dogs must be vaccinated-collars and tags required.
- Children must be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be accompanied by an adult (16 or older) at all times.
- No dogs under the age of four months.
- All other park rules apply.
November thru February 6 am-11 pm
March thru October 6 am-11 am and 6 pm-11 pm
Canine Corral hours 6 am-11 pm
Should you need assistance regarding park issues, please contact:
- Englewood Police Department (non-emergency): 303-761-7410
- Englewood Parks and Recreation Department: 303-762-2680
- In case of emergency, call 911.
Your cooperation is appreciated.