So that all may enjoy their visit to Englewood Parks, we ask you to please abide the following park usage guidelines:
Prohibited Items include:
- Alcohol, marijuana and illegal substances
- Bounce Houses/Jump Castles
- Amplification including karyoke machines, microphones and large speakers
- Drones/remote control devices including remote control boats on lakes & ponds.
- Dogs off-leash except in designated parks with off-leash areas during designated times or Canine Corral Dog Park
- Vehicles in parks
- Click here for a complete list of all park rules & regulations
Dog Park Rules (Canine Corral, 4848 S. Windermere)
- Open 6am to 11pm
- Dogs must be under control at all times.
- Users must have a leash for each dog.
- Dogs must be on leash until inside the dog park.
- No dogs in heat are allowed.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- Visitors use the facility at their own risk and assume all liability.
- Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression.
- Dogs must be vaccinated-collars and tags required.
- Children must be supervised and accompanied by an adult.
- Dogs must be accompanied by an adult (16 or older) at all times.
- No dogs under the age of four months.
- All other park rules apply.
Parks with Off-Leash Areas Hours
November thru February 6am-11pm
March thru October 6am-11am and 6pm-11pm
Should you need assistance regarding park issues, please contact:
- Englewood Parks and Recreation Department: 303-762-2680
- Englewood Police Department (non-emergency): 303-761-7410
- In case of emergency, call 911
Your cooperation is appreciated.