The Englewood Community Garden is an organic garden located at 601 W. Dartmouth Avenue, just north of Cushing Park at the Englewood Depot site.
All plots at the Englewood Community Garden are filled for the 2019 season.
- All gardeners practice organic gardening methods
- The garden includes full 12 'x 12' plots and half 6' x 12' plots in addition to ADA approved raised beds.
- Water is provided
- Plot holders volunteer a minimum of 15 hours per season and participate in committees designed to maximize the Garden's potential
- Community gardeners are encouraged to donate produce from their garden to food banks across the City
- Events are scheduled for gardeners throughout the growing season
- 2019 Garden Applications are due March 1, 2019 to the Malley Recreation Center or Englewood Recreation Center or by email to email@example.com.
- For more information, please contact Lindsay Peterson, Staff Liaison, at 303-762-2697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2019 Volunteer Application (PDF file)
- Volunteer Opportunities (PDF file)
- Volunteer Log Sheet (PDF file
- DUG Sample Design with plot locations for Englewood Community Garden (PDF file)
- Denver Urban Gardens (outside link)
Sponsored by the City of Englewood, in association with Denver Urban Gardens.