The City of Englewood has one designated dog park (Canine Corral, 4848 S. Windermere St.) and four parks with off-leash areas.
OPENING MONDAY, APRIL 20: Englewood Canine Corral Dog Park
4848 S. Windermere (west side of Belleview Park)
Canine Corral is a one and a half acre dedicated off-leash dog park that is completely fenced and equipped with benches, pet stations, and other amenities.
Englewood Canine Corral Dog Park Regulations
- Dogs must be under control at all times.
- Users must have a leash for each dog
- Dogs must be on leash until inside the dog park
- No dogs in heat are allowed
- Owners must clean up after their dogs
- Visitors use the facility at their own risk and assume all liability
- Dogs must be removed at the first sign of aggression
- Dogs must be vaccinated - collars and tags required
- Children must be supervised and accompanied by an adult
- Dogs must be accompanied by an adult (16 or older) at all times
- No dogs under the age of four months
- All other park rules apply
OPEN: Parks with Off-Leash Areas:
- Centennial Park (4630 S. Decatur St.)
- Duncan Park (4880 S. Pennsylvania St.)
- Jason Park (4299 S. Jason St.)
- Northwest Greenbelt (Zuni to Pecos along Harvard Gulch near Vassar Avenue)
Guidelines for Off-Leash Areas:
The person in control of the dog must:
- Carry a leash
- Keep the dog out of playground, shelters and athletic fields
- Be respectful of others who are enjoying use of the parks
- Pick up after his/her dog(s)
- Be mindful that some people, including those with leashed dogs, may feel threatened if approached by an unleashed dog
Dogs may remain off-leash and must be under voice control during the following times:
- March 1 - October 31 • 6-11AM & 6-11PM
- November 1 - February 28/29 • 6AM-11PM
Dogs must be leashed at all other times and are subject to fines per City of Englewood Municipal Code 7-1A-3. Violations may be reported to Police Dispatch at 303-762-2438.