The City of Englewood's parks and open space is responsible for more than 115 acres of developed park land that provides a wide variety of attractions and amenities that include Belleview Park and the Englewood Farm & Train, RiverRun Trailhead, athletic fields, recreational water amenities, urban trails, a dog park and a community garden.
Play Parks BINGO for a chance to win prizes!
for more information
- Find a Park
- GIS Park Locator
- Pavilion Rentals and Permits
- Belleview Park Attractions
- Park Rules & Regulations
- Canine Corral and off-leash parks
- Memorial Tree and Bench Program
- Parks Projects Update
- Park Programs
- Emerald Ash Borer Update
- Englewood Community Garden
- Parks, Trails and Recreational Amenities Map
We appreciate feedback from our residents and park visitors. To report a maintenance concern or problem, please call 303-762-2684 or 303-762-2680 during regular business hours or 303-761-7410 during off hours and holidays. For emergencies, please dial 911.