Yoga has demonstrated physical and mental benefits for all ages. On-going participation in yoga can lessen lower back pain and headaches; lower blood pressure, reduce insomnia, increase flexibility, muscle strength and tone, and more! Yoga classes offered at the Englewood Recreation Center and Malley Recreation Center include:
- Foundation for Beginners
- Flow to Build endurance, flexibility and strength
- Core to strengthen the back
- Energize to stretch and give you focus and balance
- Light to provide a slower pace
- Chair to promote a safe workout
Our 4 Step Pilates Program takes you from an initial orientation to an advanced level if you would like the challenge. The 4 Step Pilates Program provides a safe, enjoyable, challenging workout for new as well as experienced Pilates guests. Our 4 Step Pilates program includes:
- Step One Pilates Orientation
- Step Two Pilates Principals (Fundamentals)
- Step Three Beginning
- Step Four Continuing
Tai Chi combines a gentle physical exercise and stretching with mindfulness. The majority of Tai Chi elements include standing poses and postures. Participating in Tai Chi has shown to:
- Reducing falls in aging adults
- Improving flexibility
- Enhance Balance
- Improve Posture, and more!
Working out with your own personal trainer is as easy as 1-2-3! Our personal trainers are certified professionals who bring their own specialties. Call The Personal Training Reservation Line at 303-762-2678 to get started.
This functional training system will elevate your workout - offering multiple stations that can be custom configured to best suit the needs of your workout.
FREE Fitness Orientations
Fitness Orientations are offered in the following areas:
- Englewood Recreation Center - Technogym weight machines and cardiovascular equipment
- Note: Orientations are a pre-requisite for all 13 & 14 year olds wishing to utilize the weight and cardiovascular areas of the Englewood Recreation Center.
- Malley Recreation Center - participants will learn weight room safety, etiquette and equipment instruction
- Step One Essential Pilates Orientation - Learn the history and how the reformer works. When completed, your instructor will determine which step will be best for you based on your level.
Register in advance as space is limited. Call 303-762-2680 or register online.