The Englewood Community Garden is an organic garden located at 601 W. Dartmouth Avenue, just north of Cushing Park at the Englewood Depot site.
- All gardeners practice organic gardening methods
- The garden includes full 12 'x 12' plots and half 6' x 12' plots in addition to ADA approved raised beds.
- Water is provided
- Plot holders volunteer a minimum of 15 hours per season and participate in committees designed to maximize the Garden's potential
- Community gardeners are encouraged to donate produce from their garden to food banks across the City
- Events are scheduled for gardeners throughout the growing season
- 2019 Garden Applications are due March 1, 2019 to the Malley Recreation Center or Englewood Recreation Center or by email to email@example.com.
- For more information, please contact Lindsay Peterson, Staff Liaison, at 303-762-2697 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2019 Volunteer Application (PDF file)
- Volunteer Opportunities (PDF file)
- Volunteer Log Sheet (PDF file
- DUG Sample Design with plot locations for Englewood Community Garden (PDF file)
- Denver Urban Gardens (outside link)
Sponsored by the City of Englewood, in association with Denver Urban Gardens.