The Community Development Department offers a number of housing programs, all with the goal of promoting a mix of housing opportunities through the provision of affordable housing, expandable housing for different life-cycle stages, workforce housing opportunities, and housing for special needs.
- Home Energy Grant - Grants for eligible Englewood residents to increase energy efficiency in their homes
- Home Repair and Improvement Program - Financial assistance to qualified City of Englewood homeowners for eligible home repairs and improvements.
- State Home Modification Tax Credit Program - Designed to help individuals with an illness or disability who need to make their home more accessible due to health, welfare or safety reasons. The program allows for individuals to request a tax credit of up to $5,000 per year on home modifications.
- Rebuilding Together - Provides crucial home repairs, safety modifications and energy efficiency upgrades to qualified homeowners
- Brothers Redevelopment -Services include home maintenance and repair, housing counseling, and affordable housing for low income seniors and families
- Denver Urban Renewal Authority - Waste Water Program provides income-eligible Arapahoe County residents financial assistance to repair or replace sewer lines
- Housing Programs and Service Providers - Contact information for housing program and service providers serving Englewood
- Colorado Housing Financial Assistance Guide - A financial resource of over 100 agencies, nonprofits organizations, and charities
For additional information, please call 303-762-2342 or e-mail Community Development.