FAQ - General Questions

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

General Questions

What Zip Codes serve the City of Englewood?

Answer:  80110 (west of Broadway) and 80113 (from Broadway east). 
Englewood mailing addresses with 80111 or 80112 Zip Codes are not within the city limits or jurisdiction of the City of Englewood. These Zip Codes serve Centennial, Greenwood Village, and portions of Unincorporated Arapahoe County and Unincorporated Douglas County. 



Where can I get information about relocating to Englewood?
Answer: There is information that may be helpful to potential residents on our Web site under the Our Community section.



What is the population of Englewood?
Answer: The population of Englewood according to the 2010 Census is 30,255. The "Our Community" section of our Web site also offers other demographic information.



What county is Englewood in?
Answer: Arapahoe County (outside link)



Can I rent a room at the Civic Center or another City facility?
Answer: Some of the rooms at the Civic Center and other facilities are available for rent. Details and contact information are available under "Inside City Hall."



Does the City of Englewood provide trash removal service?
Answer: No, the City does not provide trash removal service. All households and businesses are required to have trash removal service at least once a week, provided by a licensed trash hauler. A list of current licensed trash haulers can be found here: Licensed Trash Haulers.



Who is my City Council Representative?
Answer: Englewood has four District representatives and three At Large representatives. Please refer to this Council District map showing Districts and Council representatives.



How do I report a street light that needs repair?
Answer: Call Xcel Energy at 1-800-895-4999 to report a street light in disrepair.




If you have a question that isn't answered in this section, feel free to e-mail the Webmaster for a response.