3615 S Elati Street
Englewood, CO 80110
Records personnel are responsible for maintaining and processing all departmental records, which are maintained in an optical imaging system to ensure the integrity of the documents.
Elsa Walker is the Records Supervisor and may be contacted at 303-762-2457 or by email.
Records Requests -- Records requests for Police and Code Enforcement may be made at the front counter of the Englewood Police Department between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (holidays excluded). A valid Photo ID is required for any request.
You may also request records by mail by printing off the attached form (PDF) and sending it in with the proper payment amount.
Traffic Accident Reports: Citizens can now download Traffic Accident reports online. We have partnered with BuyCrash, which charges a $6 convenience fee in addition to the $5 report fee. (If you do not wish to pay the convenience fee, you can always stop by the Police Dept. to pick up the report.)
- Police Reports - $5 per report (includes the first 5 pages; .25 for each additional page thereafter) (an additional $10 fee will be charged for certified copies)
- Call-for-Service Report - $5 per location (address) per year
- Child Fingerprint Kits - $5 per kit including fingerprints
- Clearance Letters - $10 per letter
- Evidence Photos (CD) - $25 per CD copy
- Recording Copies (Tapes) - $25 per hour (1 hour minimum)
- Research Fee - $25 per hour
- Sex Offender List - Contact CBI Sex Offender Registry Unit for the most accurate and up-to-date list of registrants. Or they can be reached at 303.239.4211
- Sex Offender Registration - Registration for re-registrants only are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. Re-registrants will pay $25 for quarterly (each quarter) and annual registrations.
New sex offender registrants are registered by appointment only. Contact Detective S. Lippa at 303.762.2408. You are considered a new registrant if you left our city and registered with another agency or were incarcerated and registered at the jail. The new registrant fee is $75.
Cash (no bills larger than $20 accepted), Money Orders, or Business Checks only (Personal Checks are no longer accepted)
Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Records Check (outside link)