3615 South Elati Street
Englewood, CO 80110
Records personnel are responsible for maintaining and processing all departmental records, which are maintained in an optical imaging system to ensure the integrity of the documents.
Elsa Walker is the Records Supervisor and may be contacted at 303-762-2457 or by email.
Records Requests -- Records requests for Police and Code Enforcement may be made at the front counter of the Englewood Police Department between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Friday (holidays excluded). A valid Photo ID is required for any request.
You may also request records by mail by printing off the attached form (PDF) and sending it in with the proper payment amount.
Traffic Accident Reports: Citizens can now download Traffic Accident reports online. We have partnered with BuyCrash, which charges a $6 convenience fee in addition to the $5 report fee. (If you do not wish to pay the convenience fee, you can always stop by the Police Dept. to pick up the report.)
Fingerprinting Services -- Staff is available to take fingerprints Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. (holidays excluded) at the Englewood Police Department (3615 S. Elati St.). Please do not fill out your fingerprint card - this will be done automatically with our electronic fingerprinting system. No appointment is necessary. For more information, please call 303-762-2431.
- Police Reports - $5 per report (includes the first 5 pages; .25 for each additional page thereafter) (an additional $10 fee will be charged for certified copies)
- Call-for-Service Report - $5 per location (address) per year
- Child Fingerprint Kits - $5 per kit including fingerprints
- Clearance Letters - $10 per letter
- Evidence Photos (CD) - $25 per CD copy
- Fingerprinting - $15 (Tuesday - Friday; 8:00 am - 3:30 pm)
Fingerprint Cards can be purchased for $2 per card - CASH ONLY
- Recording Copies (Tapes) - $25 per hour (1 hour minimum)
- Research Fee - $25 per hour
- Sex Offender List - $5 per list
- Sex Offender Registration - $75 for initial registration; $25 for quarterly and annual registrations thereafter (Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00 am - 11:00 am and 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm)
Cash (no bills larger than $20 accepted), Money Orders, or Business Checks only (Personal Checks are no longer accepted)
Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Records Check (outside link)