CANCELED - 2020 4th of July Family Festival and Fireworks Show LEARN MORE

Mayor Linda Olson and Police Chief John Collins Respond to the Death of George Floyd VIEW HERE

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Recovery Center VIEW HERE

Business Resources: COVID-19 Temporary Outdoor Expansion Application VIEW HERE

FAQ - Police

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Englewood Police non-emergency contact number: 303-761-7410.

Questions regarding the Englewood Police Department. 

How do I file a police report Online?
Answer:  Please select the hyperlink for Online reporting. File A Police Report
Can I make a police report by phone?
Answer:  Yes - we have a Police Desk Officer that can take your report either over the phone or in person here at the Police station. For more information, please call Dispatch at 303-761-7410.
How can I obtain a copy of a police report?
Answer:  Records Requests may be made at the front counter of the Englewood Police Department between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Friday (holidays excluded). Records requests are $5 per report (this includes the first five pages; 25 cents for every page thereafter). For an added fee, you can now order Accident Reports online. For more information, please call 303-762-2489.
Can I get information on crime statistics for a particular area in Englewood?
Answer:  Please open the following link: Crime Statistics 
Where do I go to pay a traffic ticket?
Answer:  All payments need to be made at the Municipal Court Violations Bureau, which is located on the second floor of the Englewood Civic Center, 1000 Englewood Parkway.
How do I find out about sex offenders that might be living in the area?
Answer:  Englewood residents may obtain a copy of the sex offenders currently residing in the City of Englewood provided that they can show proof of residency and pay a $5 fee. This information is available from Records at the Englewood Police Department.  In addition, this information is also available via the Colorado Bureau of Investigation website (outside link).  


Does Englewood conduct Vehicle Inspections?

Answer:  No. Contact your local Colorado State Patrol office for Colorado VIN Certification information. Colorado State Patrol

If you have a question that isn't answered in this section, feel free to e-mail the Webmaster for a response.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer