Welcome to the Englewood Police Department Citizen’s Online Police Reporting System. This system will allow you to submit a Police report for certain incidents and to then print a copy free of charge.
Please call our Dispatch center on all in-progress calls – 9-1-1 (Emergency) or 303-761-7410 (Non-Emergency).
Who can use the Online Reporting System?
The Online Reporting System is for the City of Englewood, Colorado. If you are unsure of the jurisdiction, please see the map (PDF file) or you may contact the Englewood Police Dispatch Center at 303-761-7410 to confirm jurisdiction.
Please see Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
What kinds of incidents can I report on the system?
•Crime Tip •Criminal Mischief •Criminal Tampering •Extra Patrol Request •Fraudulent Use of Credit Card •Hit and Run Accident •Identity Theft/Fraud •Lost/Missing Property •Private Property Accident •Supplemental Report •Theft •Theft from Motor Vehicle •Traffic Issue •Vacation Watch
If any of the below are true, you CANNOT use this system. Instead, please contact the Englewood Dispatch Center at 303-761-7410 for further assistance.
- You have suspect information
- You have suspect vehicle information (license plate number, etc.)
- There was a witness to the crime
- A person was injured
- City of Englewood property was involved
How does the online reporting system work?
The Englewood Police Department strives to make online reporting as convenient as possible for our citizens, and the system will walk you through the process.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- Receive a notification that “Your online police report has been submitted” and that your police report is complete
- Be given a temporary police report case number
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed
- If further information on your report is needed, you may be contacted by email or phone
- You will be notified of a permanent case number which will be used to report any additional supplemental information
Based on the information that is provided, a determination will be made if additional investigation can be done. A detective will not contact you unless additional information is required to pursue an investigation.
The information that you submit to the Englewood Police Department is an official report. By submitting this information you are making the following representation:
UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY, I DECLARE THAT THIS REPORT AND THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS TRUE, CORRECT, AND COMPLETE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE AND BELIEF. I FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY INTENTIONAL FALSE STATEMENT, MISSTATEMENT, OR INACCURACY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF C.R.S. 18-8-114, OR 18-8-502, 18-8-503, 18-8-504, 18-8-505 OR OTHER STATUTES AND MAY RESULT IN CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
By opening the Select Incident link below, you agree to the above terms.
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting