3615 S. Elati Street
Englewood, CO 80110
E-mail: Englewood Police Department
Welcome to the Englewood Police Department. We have three main divisions - Patrol, Special Operations and Support Services. Please refer to the links below for more information.
FILE A POLICE REPORT ONLINE - View File A Police Report for more details.
OBTAIN A POLICE REPORT - View Police Reports for more details.
- Patrol Operations - Provides 24/7 patrol coverage to the citizens of Englewood.
- Also includes the School Resource Officer.
- Special Operations - Includes the Criminal Investigations Bureau, Impact Team, Traffic Enforcement Team, Code Enforcement and the Professional Standards Bureau (Internal Affairs).
- Support Services - Includes Communications, Records and Property & Evidence.
- Fire Marshal's Office - Includes the Fire Marshal and two Fire Inspectors.
- Community Relations - Provides a variety of programs such as Neighborhood Watch and the Citizens Police Academy.
- Victim Assistance - Provides services to victims of crime or traumatic events.
- New Police Building Information - Up-to-date information on the construction of a new police building.
- Online Services
Please be advised the Englewood Police Department does not provide public fingerprints. For a state of Colorado approved site to provide electronic submission of fingerprints contact: