Englewood Recreation Center
1155 W. Oxford Avenue
Englewood, Colorado 80110
Visitors to the Englewood Recreation Center are asked to follow these guidelines:
- Children under the age of 8 must be supervised by an adult (18+) at all times.
- Children under the age of 15 are not permitted in weight rooms and cardiovascular area. Youth ages 13 and 14 may be permitted to use these areas upon successful completion of a Fitness Equipment Orientation. (See the activity guide or visit the Recreation Center for details.)
- Children under 8 years of age must be directly supervised by an adult in the pool area and accompanied by an adult in the water. In addition, children unable to swim 10 meters unassisted must be accompanied by the supervising adult in the water. Children under 8 may be swim tested by a lifeguard at adult's request.
- Children over 5 years of age are required to use family locker room if accompanied by an adult of the opposite sex.
- Smoking, E-cigarettes and tobacco products are prohibited in the building.
- Appropriate attire must be worn in accordance with the area of the facility being used. Shirts and shoes are required at all times. Appropriate swim attire is a swimsuit.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on any City property.
- Marking black-soled shoes are not permitted in the gymnasium, on the track, or racquetball courts.
- The Recreation center is not responsible for any articles lost or stolen. A lost and found area is located at the front counter. Articles are held no longer than seven days. We suggest that patrons not bring valuables into the building.
- Recreation staff is available to help you. If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to ask for their assistance.
The rules listed are not intended to be all inclusive, but to serve as a guideline for you.