|Englewood Civic Center
1000 Englewood Parkway • 3rd Floor
Englewood, CO 80110
E-mail: City Clerk
Stephanie Carlile, City Clerk
Jackie McKinnon, Deputy City Clerk
Jayde Truscott Reed, Assistant City Clerk
Welcome to the Englewood City Clerk's Office. We hope you find this information helpful. We welcome your comments, suggestions, or questions.
The City Clerk's Office maintains the City of Englewood's official records. The Clerk's Office is also responsible for:
- Elections: Conducts elections in collaboration with Arapahoe County and the State of Colorado.
Election Information (General)
City of Englewood has a Moratorium and is NOT accepting new Retail or Medical Marijuana Licenses at this time.
Liquor and Marijuana Licensing: Administers liquor/marijuana licenses and serves as staff liaison to the Englewood Liquor and Marijuana Licensing Authority.
Contact the City Clerk's Office for all Liquor and Marijuana license inquiry's
Englewood Municipal Code: Maintains accuracy of the Englewood Municipal Code.
- City Council Clerk: Serves as Clerk to the City Council.
- Legal Publications: Responsible for publishing all required legal notices.
- Open Records Requests: Processes Open Records Requests in compliance with the Open Records Act.
- Arapahoe County Election Office (outside link)
- Secretary of State Election Office (outside link)
- State Liquor Enforcement Division (outside link)
- State Medical Marijuana Enforcement Division (outside link)
If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk's Office.