The Department of Finance and Administrative Services oversees the development of the City's Annual Budget.
Annual Budget The City of Englewood begins the budgeting process each spring after a goal-setting session with City Council. The goals are used as the basis for formulating the following year's budget. We encourage the public's input at any time during the budget process. A formal public hearing is held each September to gather public input on the budget.
Priority Based Budgeting Methodology: The City of Englewood's budgeting philosophy is based on community priorities, ensuring that we develop a strategic budget each year that reflects the community's values and ensures that the community continues to receive a high level of city services.
- 2019 City of Englewood Budget Overview
- 2019 City of Englewood Budget
- 2019 South Platte Water Renewal Partners Budget
- 2019 Revenue Manual
- 2018 City of Englewood Budget Overview
- 2018 City of Englewood Budget
- 2018 Littleton/Englewood Wastewater Treatment Plant Budget
- 2018 Revenue Manual
- 2017 City of Englewood Budget Overview (PDF file)
- 2017 City of Englewood Budget (PDF file)
- 2017 Littleton/Englewood Wastewater Treatment Plant Budget (PDF file)
- 2016 City of Englewood Budget Overview (PDF file)
- 2016 City of Englewood Budget (PDF file)
- 2016 Littleton/Englewood Wastewater Treatment Plant (PDF file)
Copies of the annual Budget document are available for public review at the following location.
City of Englewood
Accounting Division • 3rd Floor
1000 Englewood Parkway
Englewood, Colorado 80110
Please direct Budget-related questions to:
Jennifer Nolan, Revenue and Budget Manager
E-mail: Jennifer Nolan