Englewood Municipal Court
Englewood Civic Center
1000 Englewood Pkwy • 2nd Floor
Englewood, CO 80110
Phone: 303-762-2580 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Prosecuting Attorney represents the City of Englewood on all municipal court related matters and can be reached at 303-762-2326.
- All meetings with the prosecutor are by appointment only. These may be conducted in-person, over the phone, or by virtual hearing depending on the circumstances.
- Appointments for discovery requests can be made by phone at 303-762-2326.
- The Prosecuting Attorney is not available on arraignment mornings.
- The Prosecuting Attorney, along with the Victim's Advocate, ensures that victims are given a voice in all relative matters.
- The Prosecuting Attorney reviews all traffic violations and may make a written offer to reduce the points if appropriate. It is solely the prosecutor's discretion whether to make an offer or not.
- You will need to contact the Court Office at 303-762-2580 to find out what offer has been made on your ticket.
- If an offer is made, you may be able to accept the offer and pay your ticket over the phone. Again, call the court office for details specific to you.
- If no offer is made, or you choose not to take the offer, you will be required to either pay the ticket or to set your case for a future court date.
All other case types
- The Prosecuting Attorney may make an alternative offer in writing on your case prior to your court date. It is solely the Prosecutor’s discretion whether to make an offer or not.
- You will need to contact the Court Office PRIOR to your court date at 303-762-2580 to determine if an offer has been made and how to proceed.