Englewood Municipal Court
Englewood Civic Center
1000 Englewood Pkwy • 2nd Floor
Englewood, CO 80110
The Prosecuting Attorney represents the City of Englewood on all municipal court related matters.
- The Prosecuting Attorney will handle most traffic violations in writing without the need to have an actual court hearing with the prosecutor. The case is reviewed and often, a written offer to reduce the points is made available to defendants at the time of his/her initial appearance. It is solely the prosecutor's discretion whether to make an offer or not. Please follow the instructions on your ticket regarding how to obtain your specific information from the court office.
- If no offer is made, or you choose to set the matter for court, you will be required to personally come in order to set up a court date. No dates are set over the telephone unless you are a licensed attorney. All meetings with the prosecutor are by appointment only.
- The Prosecuting Attorney is not available on arraignment mornings. Appointments may be made at that time for a future date if requested.
- An appointment with the prosecutor is required in order to discuss any non-traffic cases.
- The prosecutor will not handle matters over the telephone.
- The Prosecuting Attorney, along with the Victim's Advocate, also ensures that victims are given a voice in all relative matters.