Englewood Municipal Court
Englewood Civic Center
1000 Englewood Pkwy • 2nd Floor
Englewood, CO 80110
- The Municipal Judge determines whether a defendant is eligible to do community service. It may be required as part of a sentence, in lieu of a fine, or a combination of both.
- Community service requirements include but are not limited to: arriving on time at the assigned location, performing the work as instructed, refraining from inappropriate behavior and attire and participating fully for the duration of the assigned project.
- Defendants are required to find their own non-profit, court approved, organization in which to do their community service. The Court has a limited list of resources.
- Failure to meet all requirements will result in notice being given back to the Court that the community service was not completed satisfactorily.
- Additional contact information and instructions are provided once the defendant is ordered to do community service.