Englewood Civic Center
1000 Englewood Parkway
Englewood, CO 80110
Director: Brad Power
Email: Community Development
In an attempt to continue social distancing and to ensure the safety of our customers and staff, we strongly recommend that documents be submitted electronically. Please call 303.762.2342 if you require assistance in submitting applications and development plans electronically.
If it is necessary to come into the building, please be aware of the following:
- Before coming to the Planning Division, please call 303.762.2342 to schedule an appointment.
- Masks are required for the time you are in the building. Service will be politely declined until a mask is donned that covers both nose and mouth. The city will not be providing masks for the public.
- It is necessary to check in at the information desk in the atrium prior to proceeding to the Community Development Department.
The Community Development Department oversees the Building Division, planning, zoning, environmental, neighborhood, business, and housing initiatives in the City of Englewood. For information on specific programs, follow the links below.
- Visit the Building Division for useful information on permits, contractor licenses, and building codes.
- Economic Development - Visit our "Business Resources" section for useful information about doing business in Englewood
- Development Review Team - Free and voluntary pre-application review for developments
- Development Application Map - Interactive map showing development activity
- Home Energy Grant Program - Grants for eligible City of Englewood homeowners for approved energy improvements
- Home Repair and Improvement Program - Financial assistance to qualified City of Englewood homeowners for eligible home repairs and improvements
- Additional Resources - Information on various housing resources
- Englewood Forward - 2016 Comprehensive Plan
- Plans and Studies - List of planning and economic development plans and studies
- 2010 Census Information
- Accessory Dwelling Units - Regulations on secondary units in specified zone districts
- Short Term Rentals - Updates on city's process of amending Unified Development Code regarding short term rentals
- Small Cell Infrastructure (5G) - Governing regulations
- Zoning - Current zoning regulations, forms, fees, and manuals
- Zoning Map - Interactive zoning map showing property zone district and other useful property information