The City of Englewood holds the right to suspend or revoke a license or certificate of registration whenever it has been found that the holder has committed one or more of the following:
- Abandoned any contract without legal cause.
- Diverted funds or property received for performance of a specific contract and applied such funds for any other purpose, or failed to use such funds for the performance of said contract.
- Fraudulently departed from or disregarded approved plans and/or specifications during the performance of any construction activity.
- Willfully and/or deliberately disregarded any provision of the Englewood Municipal Code or any provision of any secondary code adopted therein.
- Misrepresented a material fact in order to obtain a license, certificate, or permit.
- Used his/her license or certificate of registration to obtain permits for another.
- Carelessly or negligently failed to provide reasonable safety measures for the protection of workers and the public.
- Failed or refused to obtain a permit for any work prior to starting a job.