For Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information & Cancellations please visit our Coronavirus Resource Center

The Englewood Recreation Center, Malley Recreation Center, and the Englewood Public Library are temporarily closed.

Time for Takeout - View the list HERE -Thank you to the Greater Englewood Chamber of Commerce for their help with this page.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) Recovery Center VIEW HERE

Contractor License

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

A Contractor License or Certificate of Registration is required to perform construction work within the Englewood City limits.

Any person, firm, partnership, corporation, association, or organization who undertakes to perform construction for compensation must obtain a Contractor License or Certificate of Registration and provide an affidavit of legal residency or presence in the United States.

For additional information, please contact the Building Division.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer