Englewood Civic Center
1000 Englewood Parkway • 3rd Floor
Englewood, Colorado 80110
Chief Building Official: Karen Montanez
Director: Brad Power
The Building Division is open for business Monday through Friday (holidays excepted), 8 am to 5 pm. Effective December 16, 2019, plans will only be accepted for submittal until 4 pm.
The Building Division offers a variety of services to help citizens and contractors. Primarily, the division is responsible for ensuring that building structures in Englewood are safe and conform to uniform building codes.
Englewood’s Building office is a division of the Community Development Department. The staff consists of a Chief Building Official, Assistant Chief Building Official, Building Inspector, Plumbing/Mechanical Inspector, Electrical Inspector, and Permit Technicians.
- International Codes and Amendments
- Permit Applications and Information
- Plan Submittal Requirements - Commercial, Residential, and Demolition
- Fee Schedule
- Residential Building Guidelines
- Carbon Monoxide Detector Requirements
- Contractor License & Exam
- Home Improvement Projects
To schedule an inspection, please call 303-762-2403
For additional information, please call 303.762.2356, 303.762.2357 or email firstname.lastname@example.org