Englewood Recreation offers a number of leagues and classes in numerous sports for youth, adults and those ages 55 and better.
The City of Englewood offers Men's and Women's Adult Athletic Leagues. If you have any questions regarding team registration, please call Sara Stant at 303-762-2694 or email email@example.com.
Adult league schedules, standings and registration: www.teamsideline.com/englewoodrec.
- Basketball – Men’s recreational and competitive leagues are available on Sunday's or Monday’s. Games are played at the Englewood Recreation Center. Each team will play 8 games plus a single elimination tournament. Leagues begin in January, April, July and October.
- Adult Volleyball – Winter and Fall Indoor Men’s, Women’s and Coed Leagues are offered Monday through Thursday with all skill levels available. Games are played at the Englewood Recreation Center or the Malley Recreation Center. The season is ten weeks plus a single elimination tournament. Registration for the winter league begins in November; leagues begin in January. Registration for the fall league begins in June; leagues begin in September.
- Adult Softball - Men's Slow Pitch Recreational and Competitive Softball leagues are held on Thursday nights in the summer and fall. Registration for summer softball begins in March; leagues begin in May. Registration for fall softball begins in June; leagues begin in August.
Don’t have a team or need a few more players to complete your team? Go to www.teamsideline.com/englewoodrec to be added to the Free Agent List.
Click here to register your adult sports team for Basketball, Softball and Volleyball.
Youth (ages 6-15) and Adult (16+) lessons offered in the summer and fall. Visit our registration page for available classes.
PeeWee Sports Classes - Ages 3-5
Is your child ready to build confidence and self-esteem in a fun and safe sports environment? PeeWee Sports Classes will help your child ignite his or her inner-athlete while improving listening skills. You and your child will learn basic skills (basketball, t-ball, flag football or soccer) in an exciting, non-competitive, and safe atmosphere. Parents are encouraged to attend each class as they will play an active role in the program. Children will receive and use age appropriate equipment. Visit our registration page or call 303-762-2680 for more information.
Sports for ages 55 and Better!
- Pickleball - Pickleball is a low-impact, active game combining elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Players use paddles and a plastic ball in a court with a low net. It's easy to learn this quick, fast-paced competitive game. Equipment is available. Annual or daily pass required. Click here for drop-in pickleball schedule.
- Table Tennis: The Malley Recreation Center has everything you need to participate in a fun match of Table Tennis! Singles and Doubles drop in play is available for everyone, no matter how much or how little experience you have.
- Malley Recreation Center (3380 S. Lincoln St.)
- Tuesdays/Thursdays - 12:30 to 4:30pm
- Requires Social Pass
- Team Roster (PDF)
- Activity Status Line: 303-762-2598 ext. 2
- Sports League Standings and Schedule (outside link)