A place to Read, Explore And Discover!
Summer Reading Prize Distribution
June 23, 2020
Have you finished your Summer Reading Record? Congratulations for finishing a big accomplishment! Now we need to know your book prize choice and when you will come to pick it up!
Please fill out a separate form for each child or teen in your home. Once we receive your submitted completion, we will prepare your prizes for pickup. When you pick up prizes, please park on the Garage side of the library and call 720-425-9319 to let us know you are ready for pick up.
2020 Prizes include:
- Baby Reading Program participants will receive 1 Board Book
- Children's Reading Program participants will receive 1 Book plus a bag with 10 prizes.
- Children's Bonus Program participants will receive a bag with 5 prizes.
- Teen Reading Program participants will receive 1 Book plus a bag with 3 prizes.
Thank you to Englewood Public Schools for sponsoring our summer reading program again this year. It is through their support that we are able to provide all of our prizes!
If you have specific questions, please feel free to email Kimberly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Summer Reading Hotline at 720-425-9319.
Summer Reading at Englewood Public Library!
May 18, 2020
Registration is now open for Summer Reading 2020. Register online today!
For more information, visit our summer reading page.
COVID-19 Closure Update from Englewood Public Library
May 10, 2020
The Englewood Civic Center will re-open on Monday, May 11th, but the public library does not yet have a reopening date. In the meantime, we have been busy coming up with creative new ways to serve you. Here are a few highlights:
Starting Monday, May 11th we are offering curbside pickup service. Follow these three easy steps to get books, DVDs and more from your library:
- Place holds for the items you want at https://englewood.marmot.org or by calling (303) 762-2560.
- When you have received an email notice that your hold is ready to pickup, follow the link in the email to schedule a pickup time (or just give us a call).
- At your scheduled pickup time, come to the entrance near the parking garage and call or text to let us know you’re here. We’ll meet you outside with your items.
Watch this space for more details about our curbside pickup service starting next week.
In the coming weeks we will continue to offer virtual programs, including:
- Live Storytime - Monday and Thursday at 10:30am via Facebook Live
- Teen Virtual Hangouts - Monday at 3:00pm via Zoom
We will also soon offer computer classes and more via Zoom. Keep an eye out for more information soon!
Don’t forget that your library card gives you access to e-books, audiobooks, movies and more. You can find e-books and e-audiobooks through our catalog at http://englewood.marmot.org or by browsing within one of these apps:
Look for more tips and recommendations for our digital library coming soon!
We don’t know when we’ll be able to re-open the library just yet. The City of Englewood is following Colorado’s Safer at Home order as well as the guidance of the Tri-County Health Department, and we encourage everyone in our community to do the same.
We look forward to seeing you inside the library again soon, but until then please stay safe and healthy. You mean a lot to us!
Upcoming Programs & Events
Please be sure to visit our Programs & Events page for up to date information.
1000 Englewood Parkway
Hours of Operation:
Mark Mullis is the Library and Cultural Arts Manager
Christina Underhill is the Director of Parks, Recreation and Library.
Read the Library's Action Plan