The City is now accepting applications for Short Term Rental Permits!
On February 18, 2020, City Council passed two Ordinances authorizing Short Term Rentals in the City of Englewood. Short Term Rentals, also known as STR's, are nightly or weekly rentals of a residential dwelling unit for less than 30 days.
How to Apply for a STR
1. If you have received a notification letter, please visit:
- Enter the permit number and code provided in the letter to begin the application process.
2. If you have not received a notification letter, please visit:
- Click "I have a new business" tab to obtain a permit number and code
- Register the property and begin the application process.
How to File a Complaint
1. If you have an issue with a STR in your neighborhood, you can file a complaint by calling 720-506-5845. The call center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. If the property is advertised on AirBnB, you can file a complaint at AirBnb Neighborhood Support.
3. For nuisance concerns, such as noise, parking, excessive trash, and/or suspicious activity, call 303.761.7410.
- Call MuniRevs support at 1-888-751-1911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
STRs may not operate until a permit license has been approved by the City. Approval of any STR permit requires an inspection of the premises.
For additional information, please email Community Development or call 303.762.2342.