Communications Department Mission & Values
- Providing a centralized communications sharing strategy for our employees and the community.
- Creating and maintaining community engagement tools that foster two-way communication and build relationships.
- Maintaining a cohesive identity for the City.
The department’s communication channels support various Community goals:
- External communications and signature events support “Attractive, Engaged, Inclusive, and Welcoming Community with Desirable, Livable Neighborhoods.”
- Englewood Citizen Magazine and Recreation Guide supports “Good Governance,” “Attractive, Engaged, Inclusive, and Welcoming Community with Desirable, Livable Neighborhoods,” and “Recreational, Cultural, Educational, and Life-Long Learning Opportunities.”
Social Media Pages
Communications Media Contacts
Community Relations Coordinator
Police Department Media Contacts
Sergeant Chad Read
Investigator Scot Allen