The City Clerk's Office maintains the City of Englewood's official records. The Clerk's Office is also responsible for:
- Elections: Conducts elections in collaboration with Arapahoe County and the State of Colorado.
Election Information (General)
- Liquor and Marijuana Licensing: Administers liquor/marijuana licenses and serves as staff liaison to the Englewood Liquor and Marijuana Licensing Authority.
- Contact the City Clerk's Office for all Liquor and Marijuana license inquiry's
City of Englewood has a Moratorium and is NOT accepting new Retail or Medical Marijuana Licenses at this time.
Englewood Municipal Code: Maintains accuracy of the Englewood Municipal Code.
- City Council Clerk: Serves as Clerk to the City Council.
- Legal Publications: Responsible for publishing all required legal notices.
Open Records Request: Processes Open Records Requests in compliance with the Open Records Act.
- Arapahoe County Election Office (outside link)
- Secretary of State Election Office (outside link)
- State Liquor Enforcement Division (outside link)
- State Marijuana Enforcement Division (outside link)
If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk's Office.
|Englewood Civic Center
1000 Englewood Parkway • 3rd Floor
Englewood, CO 80110
E-mail: City Clerk
Stephanie Carlile, City Clerk
Jackie McKinnon, Deputy City Clerk
Jayde Truscott Reed, Deputy City Clerk