Englewood Recreation offers an exciting program for your 5 to 14 year olds. Day Camp sessions are held May 28 through August 2, 2019, Monday through Friday, 7AM to 6PM. Camp is closed July 4th. Camps are held at Colorado's Finest High School of Choice, 300 W. Chenango Ave.
KidConnections Day Camps are a fully licensed day care by the State of Colorado, Department of Human Services. Participants must bring their own lunch, snacks and water bottle every day.
Just a few reasons why you should choose KidConnections!
- Experienced, caring, fun and professional well trained staff
- Weekly, unique field trips included (local/regional sites/parks/pools)
- Engaging arts, crafts, games and sports programs
- New this year - Online Registration! Click here to register.
- A $10/child annual registration fee is due at the time of registering.
- Priority registration begins March 18, 2019 for families who participated in our 2018 summer camp program.
- New family registration will begin April 1, 2019.
- This program is on a first come first served basis and enrollment is subject to availability.
- The program does not have an hourly rate and unscheduled drop-in care is not permitted.
- Reservations for additional days need to be made 48 hours in advance to insure proper staffing.
|Camp 5-9 years old|
|Camp 10-14 years old|
|Weekly||Fri Only||Weekly||Fri Only|
- Englewood residents must have a Resident ID card ($3, purchased at the Englewood Recreation Center or Malley Recreation Center).
- All cancellations must be placed in writing to the Program Supervisor no later than five (5) business days prior to installment billing date to receive a full refund. Failure to cancel by the set deadline results in the Parent/Legal Guardian being held financially responsible for the tuition payment.
- No credits or refunds will be given for missed days of camp.
Registration Forms and Links:
For more information, please call the Englewood Recreation Center at 303-762-2680.