After your application is received the following steps will happen:
- Public Works will verify that all the necessary information has been provided on the application document. If not, you will be contacted to provide any missing information.
- The Finance Department will then contact you to collect the $25 permit fee via credit card over the phone. You can also come into the Civic Center to pay the fee.
- After review of the application is complete, Public Works will contact you to let you know if the application has been approved or denied. If approved, you will receive an email containing the approved permit document for your event.
The City of Englewood does not provide barricades required for block party events. “Englewood Block Party” barricade rental packages are available from the following barricade rental companies. Delivery and set up/take down of the necessary barricades typically costs an average of $150. The cost of the barricade rental is the responsibility of the party hosts. Rental fees can vary and party hosts are encouraged to contact several barricade rental companies to obtain the best price for their particular event.
- Warning Lites 303-936-2990
- Colorado Barricade 303-922-7815
*National Night Out – for block parties held on National Night Out (the first Tuesday of October), the City will deliver the necessary barricades free of charge.
Email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org once completed.
YOU MUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO SUBMIT THIS APPLICATION. If you do not have an account you can create one here.