Byers Legion Hall - 278 W Front St, Byers, CO 80103
Byers Fire Hall - 100 N Main St, Byers, CO 80103
Eastern Service Center - 4405 CR 129, Bennett, CO 80102
Fox Ridge Farms Community Center - 26900 E Colfax Ave, Aurora, CO 80018
Deer Trail Grace Baptist Church - 625 7th Ave, Deer Trail, CO 80105
Deer Trail Fire - 488 1st Ave, Deer Trail, CO 80105
"CAFE 180 has made the decision to close our restaurant to the public to do our part in slowing the spread of the coronavirus; however, we are going to be making daily to go meals for anyone experiencing food insecurity. We will be handing out meals though our patio window at 11am starting on Saturday March 14th. Our intent is to offer this Monday-Saturday, beginning at 11." - Cafe 180
The City of Englewood engages in local and national initiatives to prevent homelessness and serve community members who experience it.
- The City of Englewood participates in the Tri-Cities Homelessness Policy group, a team of public officials dedicated to addressing homelessness in Englewood, Littleton, and Sheridan, Colorado.
- City officials participate in Change the Trend, a collection of local organizations collaborating to end the cycles of poverty, addiction, and homelessness.
- The Englewood Police Department and All-Health Network have established a police co-responder program to reduce crime rates and provide citizens with necessary mental health and social services.
- Communities That Care, a national organization meant to aid at-risk-youth, operates in Sheridan Middle and High Schools.
(At-Risk Youth in Englewood painting a mural at Frame de Art)
Each year, the City of Englewood organizes a series of events to benefit the community and all of its members. For example:
- Graffiti Paint Outs: Englewood knows that appealing public spaces encourages orderly conduct and a reduction in crime rates.
- Litter Pickups: Clean streets and parks facilitate healthy lifestyles and stronger communities.
- Day of Service: Each year in January, community members volunteer to work with the Neighborhood Rehab Project to help elderly and disabled citizens to be warm, safe, and dry in their homes.
Water Day at Finest for at Risk youth: A day of service projects, gardening, water balloons, dunk tanks, tie dye, and games.
(Participants in Water Day, 2018)
We are also happy to share a dedicated page for local resource networks and community events.