Joining Virtual Community Sharing Circle on Computer
- To join the meeting from your computer click or copy and paste the link into an internet browser and click enter.
- Soon after you click enter or copy and paste the link into a browser you will see the box below open. Click ‘Open Zoom.’
- A box will pop up asking for your name. Please type your name. Click ‘Join Meeting.'
- A box will pop up asking if you would like to join with or without video. Click ‘Join with Video.’
- Another box will pop up asking if you would like to join with computer audio or by phone call. The computer audio option will use the speakers and microphone on your computer. The Phone Call option will provide you with a phone number and Meeting ID. If you choose the phone call option you will call the phone number provided and enter the meeting ID.
- Once you have entered into the meeting you will see yourself and others in the meeting.
Joining Virtual Community Sharing Circle on iPhone or Android:
- Download the ZOOM Application from the app store.
- Open Zoom app on phone.
- Click ‘Join Meeting’
- Enter the Meeting ID and click ‘Join.’
- A notification will pop up that says, ‘Zoom would like to Access the Camera.’ Click OK.
- After you click OK you will see yourself. Then choose to ‘Join with Video’ or ‘Join without Video.’
- A notification will pop up that says, ‘Zoom would like to Access the Microphone.’ Click OK.
- You will see a notification that says, ‘Zoom would like to Send You Notifications.’ Click ‘Don’t Allow’ or ‘Allow.’
- A box will appear allowing you to choose how you will hear others in the circle. I recommend clicking ‘Call using Internet Audio.’ After you chose an option you will be in the meeting.
Learn more about how to join a Zoom meeting HERE.