Coronavirus (COVID-19) Recovery Center VIEW HERE
The Englewood Recreation Center, Malley Recreation Center, and the Englewood Public Library are temporarily closed.
Business Resources: COVID-19 Temporary Outdoor Expansion Application VIEW HERE The Broken Tee driving range is closed now until further notice due to an electrical issue.
Looking for ways to be involved in your City?
The City of Englewood has a number of volunteer opportunities available. If you are interested in volunteering in any of these areas, please follow the links below for details and contact information.
- the City of Englewood has 18 boards and commissions made up of volunteer members. Board and commission members act in an advisory role to City Council on issues ranging from planning and zoning to cultural arts to library programming. Boards & Commissions
This year's Neighborhood Rehab Project will be held Saturday, September 8th. Information on how to get involved is coming soon.
- the Englewood Public Library uses volunteer help for a variety of activities and events. Library
- the Englewood Recreation Center and Malley Recreation Center can always use assistance with community events and activities like the VOA nutrition lunch program. Recreation
- Love to garden? Consider Englewood's "Adopt a Garden" program and put your skills to work in one of our neighborhood parks. Parks
- Community Relations is always needing volunteers to help with activities like graffiti removal, the Police Citizens Academy, and the Community Emergency Response Team. Police
T o volunteer, complete the volunteer application and email the application or drop it off at or mail it to the Englewood Recreation Center 1155 W Oxford Ave, Englewood, CO 80110. Do you have questions about volunteering? Send us an email.