Coronavirus (COVID-19) Recovery Center VIEW HERE

Business Resources: COVID-19 Temporary Outdoor Expansion Application VIEW HERE

FAQ - Parks

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Questions about Park Services

Who do I contact for a parks maintenance concern or issue?

Answer:  We appreciate feedback from our residents and park visitors.  To report a maintenance concern or problem, please call 303-762-2684 or 303-762-2680 during regular business hours or 303-761-7410 during off hours and holidays.  For emergencies, please call 911.

How can I reserve a park shelter?

Answer:  You can reserve a park shelter online, by calling the Englewood Recreation Center at 303-762-2680 or at the Englewood Recreation Center, 1155 W. Oxford Avenue during regular operating hours.

For information on the City of Englewood parks and amenities, please click here.

Can I do a memorial bench or tree in an Englewood park?

Answer:  Yes!  The Department of Parks, Recreation and Library has several options available to celebrate a special occasion or honor a loved one in a park, open space or on the Broken Tee Golf Course.  Please call 303-762-2684 for more information.

Does the Parks Division have mulch available to the public?

Answer:  Free mulch is available to Englewood citizens on a first come, first serve basis. The mulch is from Christmas trees dropped off in January and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.  The mulch is located a 1/4 of a mile north of the City of Englewood's Service Center (2800 S Platte River Drive) around the bend on the right hand side.  The gate is always open.  Staff is not available to assist with loading mulch.  Please bring your own shovel.  

Visit the Parks webpage for details on these and other parks related topics.

If you have a question that isn't answered in this section, feel free to e-mail the Webmaster for a response.