Click here for Outdoor Openings and Guidelines
The Englewood Community Garden is an organic garden located at 601 W. Dartmouth Avenue, just north of Cushing Park at the Englewood Depot site.
- All gardeners practice organic gardening methods.
- The garden includes full (12 'x 12') plots and half (6' x 12') plots in addition to ADA approved raised beds.
- Water is provided.
- Plot holders volunteer a minimum of 15 hours per season by participating on committees designed to maximize the Garden's potential.
- Community gardeners are encouraged to donate produce from their garden to food banks across the City.
- Events are scheduled for gardeners throughout the growing season.
- 2020 Garden Applications are due March 2, 2020 to the Malley Recreation Center or Englewood Recreation Center or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information, please contact Lindsay Peterson, Staff Liaison, at 303-762-2697 or email@example.com.
- Volunteer Opportunities (PDF file)
- Volunteer Log Sheet (PDF file)
- Denver Urban Gardens (outside link)
Sponsored by the City of Englewood in association with Denver Urban Gardens.