FAQ - Senior Services

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Questions about Parks

Who do I contact if there is a broken sprinkler or water running in the park?

Answer:  If you notice a broken sprinkler or water running in a park, please contact the Englewood Recreation Center during business hours at 303-762-2680 or the Englewood police non-emergency at 303-761-7410.  

Does the City of Englewood have a dog park?
Answer:  Englewood's Canine Corral is a half acre dedicated off-leash dog park that is completely fenced and equipped with benches, pet stations and other amenities.  Click here for regulations for Englewood's Canine Corral.  
How can I reserve a park shelter?
Answer: Shelters are available to reserve mid-April through mid-October.  Reservations can be made online, by calling the Englewood Recreation Center at 303-762-2680 or in person at the Englewood Recreation Center, 1155 W. Oxford Ave.  Click here for a complete list of shelters that are available to reserve, fees and prohibited items in Englewood parks.  


If you have a question that isn't answered in this section, feel free to e-mail the Webmaster for a response. Register for classes online.