The Englewood Community Garden is an organic garden located at 601 W. Dartmouth Avenue, just north of Cushing Park at the Englewood Depot site.
- The Englewood Community Garden was established in 2010
- All gardeners practice organic gardening methods
- The garden includes full 12 'x 12' plots and half 6' x 12' plots in addition to ADA approved raised beds.
- Water is provided
- Plot holders volunteer a minimum of 15 hours per season and participate in committees designed to maximize the Garden's potential
- Community is encouraged including donating produce to food banks across the City
- Events are scheduled for gardeners throughout the growing season
- The Englewood Community Garden is located at 601 West Dartmouth Avenue, Englewood, CO 80110
- For more information, please contact Shelly Fritz-Pelle, Staff Liaison, at 303-762-2661 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2018 Garden applications are due March 1, 2018, to the Malley Center or by email to email@example.com.
- 2018 Garden Application
- Volunteer Committees
- Volunteer Log Sheet (PDF file
- DUG Sample Design with plot locations for Englewood Community Garden (PDF file)
- Rules & Responsibilities for Englewood Community Garden (PDF file)
- Denver Urban Gardens (outside link)
Sponsored by the City of Englewood, in association with Denver Urban Gardens.