The Community Development Department offers a number of housing programs, all with the goal of promoting a mix of housing opportunities through the provision of affordable housing, expandable housing for different life-cycle stages, workforce housing opportunities, and housing for special needs.
- Home Energy Grant - Grants for eligible Englewood residents to increase energy efficiency in their homes
- Rebuilding Together - Provides crucial home repairs, safety modifications and energy efficiency upgrades to qualified homeowners
- Brothers Redevelopment -Services include home maintenance and repair, housing counselling, and affordable housing for low income seniors and families
- Denver Urban Renewal Authority - Waste Water Program provides income-eligible Arapahoe County residents financial assistance to repair or replace sewer lines
- Housing Programs and Service Providers - Contact information for housing program and service providers serving Englewood
- Colorado Housing Financial Assistance Guide - A financial resource of over 100 agencies, nonprofits organizations, and charities
For additional information, please call 303-762-2342 or e-mail Community Development.