3615 South Elati Street
Englewood, CO 80110
Victim Assistance Program
The Englewood Victim Assistance Program offers crisis intervention to victims of crime or traumatic events. Victim advocates offer support to crime victims and witnesses who may be experiencing fear, confusion, or emotional trauma as a result of an incident.
Crisis Intervention Services
Victim Assistance provides the following Crisis Intervention Services:
- Responding to the scene after a crime has occurred to provide immediate help to victims and their families
- Making referrals for treatment and counseling services
- Providing information regarding the status of a case
- Assisting with court appearances and providing support while in court
- Assisting crime victims in recovering their property which has been held as evidence
- Assisting with crime victim compensation
- Special services are available for victims of family violence, sexual assault and family members of homicide victims
Crime Victim Compensation
You may be eligible for assistance if you have been a victim of a crime, are innocent of any wrongdoing in the incident, and are willing to cooperate with the prosecution of the case. Provided that you report the crime to Police within 72 hours, you have up to one (1) year from the date of the crime to file your claim.
- Victims Compensation (outside link)
|More Resources for Victims|
For more information, please contact Nancy Wenig at 303-762-2452 or Nicole Maynard at 303-762-2594.