Upcoming Neighborhood Watch & Volunteer Events
For additional information on any of the events listed or to RSVP, please contact Toni Arnoldy at 303-762-2490 or by email.
Water Garden Day - Saturday, July 21
Shred-It Event - Saturday, Aug. 4
National Night Out- Tuesday, Aug. 7
National Night Out is an annual community-building campaign that promotes police-community partnerships and neighborhood camaraderie to make our neighborhoods safer, more caring places to live. National Night Out enhances the relationship between neighbors and law enforcement while bringing back a true sense of community. Furthermore, it provides a great opportunity to bring police and neighbors together under positive circumstances.
Millions of neighbors take part in National Night Out across thousands of communities from all fifty states, U.S. territories and military bases worldwide on the first Tuesday in August. Neighborhoods host block parties, festivals, parades, cookouts and various other community events. There is much talk about safety, seminars, youth events, visits from emergency personnel, city officials, and much more.
- Register your party by Tuesday, July 31. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
- Party packet pickup: Friday, Aug. 3, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Be A Tool - Neighborhood Rehabilitation Project - Saturday, Sept. 8
- Registration opens July 29. Click on "Be A Tool" to volunteer to repair Englewood homes in need of warm, dry and safe repairs.
Coffee with a Cop
Join Englewood Police for Coffee with a Cop. This is a great way to meet members of The Englewood Police Department, ask questions, connect with fellow citizens and learn about upcoming events.
- Thursday, July 12, Coffee with a Cop 7:30-9:00 a.m. at Dunkin' Donuts (2766 S Broadway)
- Wednesday, Aug. 15, Coffee with a Cop 7:30-9:00 a.m. at Starbucks (Broadway and Bates)
Graffiti Paint Out- Saturday, Aug. 18
- Graffiti Paint Out/Cleanup. Contact email@example.com
- Register here