Meeting Room Guidelines:
- Reservations for meeting rooms can be made up to a year in advance. Library programs and City of Englewood functions will be given priority.
- No group may use the meeting rooms more than 24 times in a calendar year.
- The noise level must be consistent with the atmosphere of the Library, and the room must be left in neat and clean condition.
- The meeting rooms are provided for a fee of $10 per hour, due at the time of the meeting. We cannot accept pre-payments, and no refunds or credits will be issued in cases of cancellation or rescheduling.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us no later than 48 hours before your reservation.
- The rooms are available only during regularly scheduled Library hours:
- Please take set-up and tear-down time into account when making your reservation. Groups will not have access to set up before their reservation begins, and groups must leave when their reservation is over. Groups must start cleaning up the room no later than ten minutes before the Library closes, and all attendees must have exited the Library by closing time.
- Library staff are not available to arrange furniture or operate equipment.
- Maximum room capacity is 42 people for Anderson, 37 people for Perrin, and 30 people for Altenbach.
- The meeting rooms are not available for private parties (eg, birthday parties, baby showers).
- Please see library staff for assistance with any directional signage requests.
- The Library does not have space to store items or equipment for groups and will not be held responsible for items left behind.
- Use of the Library meeting rooms does not imply Library endorsement or sponsorship of the event. The Library will not provide information about a specific group’s reservations to the public. Publicity for meetings must not list the Library as a sponsor or encourage the public to contact the Library for information.
Any group that fails to abide by these guidelines will be prohibited from future use of the meeting rooms.
Patrons are allowed to use the Study Rooms up to 2 hours per day, either as an individual or as part of a group. No advance reservations are allowed although patrons can call during the same day to reserve a space. Attendees must not be charged for participation in the meetings. No solicitation is allowed in the study rooms or in the library.
Using Library Computers
Internet access and various applications are available for patron use on the public computers. Wireless access is available for those with their own laptops and mobile devices. Printing is available from the public computers for $.10 per page.
The library also offers wireless printing from your own laptop or mobile device. Information and instructions can be found on the Mobile Printing Guide below.
- Mobile Printing Guide (PDF file)
The Englewood Public Library offers homebound services for people who are unable to come to the library. Call 303-762-2560 for more information.
The Englewood Public Library Board consists of citizens appointed by the City Council to advise the Library Director on the policies and long term direction of the Library. The Board meets the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Library. Meetings are open to the public.
Read the Library's Action Plan.