Englewood Municipal Court
Englewood Civic Center
1000 Englewood Pkwy • 2nd Floor
Englewood, CO 80110
Please observe the following guidelines in the Municipal Court:
- Security Checkpoint All persons must enter the court area through a security checkpoint.
- Parking Visitor parking is located in the adjacent parking garage. Handicap parking is most convenient to the court area from the second or upper level.
- Child Care We recommend making alternate child care arrangements if at all possible. No childcare is provided on site.
- Food and beverages Food and beverages are not allowed in the court area.
- Cell Phones Cell phones and pagers MUST be turned off or on "vibrate" only. No text messaging, "tweeting", etc. or media recording of any kind is permitted.
- Dress Code Shirts, shoes, and appropriate attire are required when appearing in court. The Judge and court staff may require inappropriately dressed individuals to wear court provided cover ups. Hats are to be removed prior to entering the courtroom.
- Appropriate Court Behavior All persons are to remain seated and keep quiet while court is in session. Newspapers, magazines, and other materials including any electronics unrelated to court matters may not be read while court is in session.