Englewood Civic Center
1000 Englewood Parkway
Englewood, CO 80110
Director: Brad Power
Email: Community Development
The Community Development Department oversees the Building Division, planning, zoning, environmental, neighborhood, business, and housing initiatives in the City of Englewood. For information on specific programs, follow the links below.
Accessory Dwelling Units
First reading of the Ordinance is scheduled for the October 15, 2018 City Council meeting at 7:00 PM in Council Chambers.
- Visit the Building Division for useful information on permits, contractor licenses, and building codes.
- Economic Development - Visit our "Business Resources" section for useful information about doing business in Englewood
- Keep Englewood Beautiful - A volunteer commission that promotes community participation and environmentally responsible behavior through partnerships with citizens, schools, businesses, and government agencies.
- Housing - Information on various housing resources
- Englewood Forward - 2016 Comprehensive Plan
- Plans and Studies - List of planning and economic development plans and studies
- Flood Hazard - Information on flood insurance, risk and education
- 2010 Census Information