The Englewood Public Library has three meeting rooms and a technology lab available for library programming, city events, and Group rental.
Meeting Room and Tech Lab (Rooms) Guidelines:
- Rooms are available to rent for a fee of $10 per hour, due at the time of your event. Refunds or credits cannot be issued in cases of cancellation or rescheduling.
- Reservations for Rooms can be made up to one year in advance.
- Rooms may be rented up to 24 times during a calendar year.
- The noise level must be consistent with the atmosphere of the Library.
- The room must be left neat and clean with all items from your event removed when you leave.
- If you need to cancel, please contact us immediately.
- The Rooms are available during regular Library hours.
- Please take set-up and tear-down time into account when making your reservation. Groups must depart at the end of their reservation. Groups must begin clean-up no later than ten minutes before the Library closes and all attendees must have exited the Library by closing time.
- Groups may arrange the existing furniture that is in the room to suit their needs. The Tech Lab is permanently set up in classroom style and computers are on and ready for use.
- Only tightly covered drinks are allowed in the Tech Lab.
- Maximum room capacity is 42 people for Anderson, 37 people for Perrin, and 30 people for Altenbach. The Tech Lab has 8 computers available, and the room can accommodate up to 12 people.
- Rooms are not available for special occasions like birthday parties or baby showers.
- Please see library staff for assistance with any directional signage requests.
- The Library will not be held responsible for any items left behind.
- Use of the Library meeting Rooms and Tech Lab does not imply Library endorsement or sponsorship of any event. The Library will not provide information about a specific group’s reservations to the public. Publicity for meetings is the responsibility of the renter and they may not list the Library as a sponsor or encourage the public to contact the Library for information.
Any group that fails to abide by these guidelines will be prohibited from future use of the meeting Rooms.
The Library has four study Rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis. Patrons may use Study Rooms up to 2 hours per day during regular business hours, either as an individual or as part of a group. Same day reservations can be made by phone, email, or in person.
Using Library Computers
Internet access and various applications are available for patron use on the public computers. Wireless access is available for those with their own laptops and mobile devices. Printing is available from the public computers for $.10 per page for black & white, and $.50 for color.
The library also offers wireless printing from your own laptop or mobile device. Information and instructions can be found on the Mobile Printing Guide below.
- Mobile Printing Guide (PDF file)
The Englewood Public Library offers homebound services for people who are unable to come to the library. Call 303-762-2560 for more information.
The Englewood Public Library Board consists of citizens appointed by the City Council to advise the Library on the policies and long term direction of the Library. The Board meets the second Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm in the Library. Meetings are open to the public.
Read the Library's Action Plan.