Live, Learn and Play Well with us!
Parks, Recreation and Library offers a variety of programs and services through the Englewood Public Library, Englewood Recreation Center, Malley Recreation Center, Broken Tee Golf Course and Pirates Cove Aquatic Center. Below are just some of our upcoming events and programs. Check out the Englewood Citizen and the Department's online registration page for more programs and offerings.
Upcoming Fall/Winter events . . . . .
Broken Tee Golf Course Events:
- Thanksgiving Shotgun: Spend Thanksgiving morning at Broken Tee and be home in time for Dinner! 9am Shotgun for only $40/player. Sign up by Thursday, November 15th.
NEW Fitness Classes:
- Tai Chi Yoga Fusion (Mondays, 4-5pm, MRC)
- Blending the best of both ancient arts, your practice will be filled with gentle, fluid movements, stretches and peaceful poses.
- Walk & Stretch for Power (Mondays, 5:30-6:30pm, ERC)
- Includes stretching and proper walking technique for fitness, and if interested, competition.
- Step Smartly (Wednesdays, 8-9am, ERC)
- Learn to improve your gait, posture and balance while you focus on walking basics through motion and body awareness.
- Retro Step (Saturdays, 8:05-9:05am, ERC)
- Strengthen, tone and improve fitness as you step up and back into the 90's
For more information or to register for these and other fitness classes Click here
Check our Calendar of Events for upcoming meetings and events and visit the links to the left for other Englewood happenings.