As a mature city, Englewood actively supports revitalization, redevelopment, and reinvention. Following are some of the development projects currently underway in Englewood:
- 70 West Layton Avenue - 7 for-lease townhouse units
- 1050 West Hampden Avenue - Climbing and fitness facility
- 1090 West Hampden Avenue - 650 units of indoor self-storage
- 1100 East Girard Avenue - 35 unit, market rate, for sale condominiums
- 3555 South Clarkson Street - 6-story assisted living and memory care facility
- Broadway + Acoma Lofts - Redevelopment of 3400 block of South Acoma
- The Foundry | 601 W Bates Ave - Redevelopment of the former General Iron Works site
- Hill Top Motel | 3800 S Broadway - Future mixed-use development
- Former London Motel | 3325 South Santa Fe Drive - Indoor self-storage
- Quincy Lane | 1210 W Quincy Ave - Development into 12 market-rate, single-family attached homes
- Rite Aid | 707 W Jefferson Avenue - 15,600 retail pharmacy with drive-thru
- Traditions at Englewood | 3500 S Sherman St - Redevelopment of the former Masonic Temple into senior housing
- William's Jewelers | 5095 S Broadway - Redevelopment of the former World Savings Bank
In addition, the City of Englewood administrative offices are located in the largest redevelopment in Englewood in recent history: CityCenter Englewood, which turned the former Cinderella City mall site into an award-winning mixed-used transit-oriented development. Retail sites and opportunities occasionally become available at CityCenter Englewood.
For additional information, please call 303.762.2342 or e-mail Community Development.