The Englewood small business community is an important and vital driver in making this city unique and vibrant for our citizens and visitors. In an effort to support our small businesses, the City of Englewood has partnered with Xcel Energy to introduce the Small Business Energy Efficiency Scholarship. This scholarship is intended to cover the cost of helping small businesses identify opportunities to reduce their operating costs.
Here's how it works:
1. Contact Xcel Energy’s Business Solution center 1-855-839-8862.
2. Ask for an “on-site Energy Audit” or “Small Building Tune-Up” (Xcel will provide a recommendation).
3. Then fill out their application form and submit it by July 31, 2018 to receive the $99 discounted price (normally $125 – $500).
4. Xcel Energy will send an energy advisor to your facility to conduct the audit or tune-up, and you’ll receive a detailed report identifying low-cost/no-cost conservation opportunities and potential savings. Your advisor also will remedy any quick-fix opportunities so you’ll get energy and cost savings right away.
5. If you implement at least one recommendation for improvement, save some sort of proof (i.e. receipts) to be eligible for the City of Englewood Small Business Energy Efficiency Scholarship.
6. Email your proof with a completed scholarship form to email@example.com. There is no due date on this submission.
7. The City scholarship will reimburse the $99 fee, making the audit or tune-up FREE.
Only Englewood businesses are eligible for the scholarship.
For more information about the Xcel Energy “on-site Energy Audit” and “Small Building Tune-Up”.