Celebrate the holidays with the City of Englewood!
Holiday Parade, Concert and Tree Lighting
Saturday, Dec. 2 • 4:00 pm
Join the Englewood Chamber for a holiday parade starting at Englewood Parkway toward the Civic Center. After the parade, enjoy a tree lighting ceremony, music, hot cocoa, kids' activities and more!
- Registration deadline: Friday, Nov. 17, 2017
- Register to participate in the parade. All entries should incorporate the theme: Let it Snow!
- Englewood Chamber's Indemnification Form
Vendor booths will set up at the Civic Center for activity between the parade and the tree lighting. Booth application checklist:
- Vendor Booth Application
- Vendor Tax Form
- Copy of driver's license
- Certificate of Insurance listing the City as a Certificate Holder and Additional Insured (only needed if the vendor will have food samples/ sales or an activity).
- Tri County Health Compliance Letter if you are providing food (samples/sales)
The registration deadline for floats and booths is Nov. 17, 2017.
Please mail to:
Alison Carney/City of Englewood
1000 Englewood Pkwy.
Englewood, CO 80110
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-762-2311